About Home Inspection - North East Oklahoma
Brad Stringer on why you should choose About Home for your home inspection needs. Schedule your inspection today!
Serving the Northeast Oklahoma region since 1999, our company is based
on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire professional home inspector team is committed to meeting those needs through ongoing training in new and innovative inspection techniques and new construction technologies. We are also members of NACHI, (the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors), one of the premier professional organization in our industry. Our inspectors have also been nominated and served in such capacities as a member of the Committee of Home Inspector Examiners for the State of Oklahoma, Regional and State Presidents for the Oklahoma Residential and Commercial Inspectors Association, (ORCIA), as well as other professional committees and boards. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Our commitment to service also extends to our community. We have volunteered and participated in such worthy programs as Habitat For Humanity®, Neighbor For Neighbor® Circle Housing, and Extreme Home Makeover® as well as Keller Williams® Realty National Red Day projects.Having inspected thousands of homes and commercial properties and providing over 15 years of service to our profession and our community, we would welcome the opportunity to earn your trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
- Professional - Certified Master Inspector, Certified Inspection Expert, Certified Membersof NACHI, The Nation Association of Certified Home Inspectors, one of the top professional organizations in the industry for Home Inspectors.
- Experienced- More than 20+ years of proven professional experience inspecting thousands of homes throughout northeast Oklahoma.
- Knowledgeable - Highly trained, competent, educated, and experienced inspectors.
- Ethical - We ascribe to the highest Code of Ethics in the industry, set forth by the National Association of Certified Home Inspectors., as well as The Advanced Inspection Standards.
- Thorough - Our inspection and reports meet or exceed the Oklahoma State Standards of Practice regarding home inspection in Oklahoma.